Doula Complete Package
Complimentary initial visit
- An opportunity to meet and chat before committing to working together
Two prenatal visits each lasting 2 hours
- Initial visit around 30-34 weeks to get to know each other, go over questions, discuss expectations and desires, and work on a birth plan.
- Second visit around 36 weeks to finalize birth plan, discuss emotional well-being, and alleviate pre-labor anxiety.
- Email and phone availability during administrative hours prior to 37 weeks.
- Phone availability to the client 24 hours/day for three weeks before until two weeks after the due date (37-42).
I will be in attendance as soon as the laboring person desires support and will remain until two hours after the birth.
Two postpartum visits each lasting 4 hours
Postpartum care may include any of the following: household support, breastfeeding support, emotional support, and/or infant care.
Family planning consultation
You'll have the opportunity to sit down together with an experienced sexuality and fertility awareness educator to make a plan for what's next for your family after baby arrives.